Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Robert Kaufman...

...I've got my eye on you. I've been doing my research on fabric design and have decided that I will submit my first collection(s) to Robert Kaufman Fabrics for their review. Since my work hangs together mostly as a loose assortment, I need to get focused on a single thought/story/look/feel. Like, now. Until then, below please find some additional samples of my allsorts...

(Just click on any of the swatches below to be directed to its Spoonflower page - you can see how the repeat of the pattern looks on their site...)

BOY TOYS
Boy Toys

GIMME BACON
Gimme Bacon

GIMME BACON II
Gimme Bacon II

HAUTE DOGS
Haute Dogs

HAUTE DOGS II
Haute Dogs II

LOVE BUG
Love Bug

2 comments:

  1. Hi Creedance,

    As you know I am already a fan of the Gimmie Bacon fabric, but I also wanted to let you know I love the Love Bug and Haught Dog fabrics as well!

    ReplyDelete